pango_layout_set_text

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Mar 26 12:17:59 EST 2005

Christian: Thanks for posting such a script.

Derek: I absolutely agree with you.

Everyone: The policy about translations on the development (i.e. non-stable)
branches has already been explained in this thread,
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.devel/13063
Locally, it's probably the best solution to run the script by Christian in
order to get rid of these problem.

But the translations in unstable CVS should not be touched until we converge
to the stable release.

Christian