guile docs for gnucash

Brian dol-sen at telus.net
Thu May 19 19:47:53 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-19-05 at 19:31 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Are you sure you ran a "make install" to get your files into the install tree?
> The file above is /usr/share/gnucash/scm/business-prefs.scm which would seem to
> imply it's from the distro version and not your own version.
> -derek

I renamed the original 2 files with .orig appended then copied the 2
modified ones there to test.  Do I have to make everything with the
modified files?  I thought one of the points about using guile is not
having to re-compile, but I don't know how the variables are handled
thru the c code for saving in the file etc..

--
Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>