guile docs for gnucash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 20 12:13:40 EDT 2005

Brian <dol-sen at telus.net> writes:

> That did it, Thanks... I did an install to /opt and that seems to work
> fine.  Now to complete some of the changes.
>
> My other question still persists.  Is there any documentation for the
> guile portion... logic diagrams... anything?

Not really, no.  :(  At least none that I know of, but there might
be something in the various doc directories of the source tree.
Feel free to write docs as you go along.

> I know you would like us to make some of the code changes and submit
> them for a lot of these little changes, but it would make it a lot
> easier if we had something other than the hunt and peck method.

Yea, I know.  The code has never been well documented.  There has
been some effort lately to doxygenize the sources, but that only affects
the C code, not the scheme code.