payroll

Brian dol-sen at telus.net
Thu May 26 09:51:45 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-26-05 at 09:07 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

> I agree that the actual calculations are trivial..  Much harder is the
> architecture to handle multiple locales, store per-employee prefs,
> load the locale data, and presenting all this to the user in a
> coherent UI.
>
> -derek

I agree.  Andrew, have you started preliminary designs for any of the
screens? I would like to help out what I can.  It looks like your grasp
of scheme is better than mine.

Also would it be better to store some of the info in a separate file(s),
or would you want to mesh it in with the main gnc data file (not the
locale specs/catculations)?

P.S.  Anyone know if doxygen can be config'd to work on the .scm stuff?
Or would there be a lot of work/changes required?

--
Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>