Radically improve autogen.sh

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 17:55:12 EST 2005

On Saturday 05 November 2005 10:19 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Saturday 05 November 2005 9:33 pm, David Hampton wrote:
> > > Works for me on FC4.
>
> It's an automake version problem on Debian, not on OSX.

OK, I've got it working on OSX but only with some hacks to the main source
tree so I'll have to test before I can say if it is buildable on OSX.

AFAICT so far, OSX seems far more picky about warnings and halts the new
autogen over errors that it previously ignored. This may be a good thing - as
long as it actually builds!!
:-)

--

Neil Williams