lib/libqof

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Nov 6 19:11:58 EST 2005

I've been testing the use of QOF internally and externally and I'm ready to
move all QOF files from src/engine to lib/libqof.

All is working as expected - I simply reuse the same Makefile variables for
the internal build as are provided by pkg-config in the external build.

The source files affected are already indicated as qof_library, qof_headers or
qof_noinst_headers files in the src/engine/Makefile.am with the addition of
all files in src/backend/qsf moving to lib/libqof/backend/file.

It's too late to commit tonight but I just thought I'd mention such a change
in advance.

Apart from moving the actual C|H files, there are (slight) changes to
configure.in, removing a chunk of code from the Makefile.am for src/engine
(as expected), a tweak of src/backend/Makefile.am and lib/Makefile.am but
that's about it. I committed the last source code change today - a minor
tweak to gnc-budget.c to remove redundant includes.

If preferred, I can always commit this to the cashutil branch instead and then
everyone can see the patch beforehand. (I'll separate the moving of the C|H
files from the changes to the Makefiles to make it easier to see what's
changing.)

Thoughts?

--

Neil Williams