r11882 - gnucash/trunk/lib - New locations for QOF files

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 11:37:31 EST 2005

On Monday 07 November 2005 4:15 pm, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Errrr.... did you "remove" and "add" them?

Because of the svn accident - I lost the entire move half way through. I had
used svn move originally but then it went wrong with all the temporary files
and I had no originals to move.

> Could you PLEASE remove the newly added files and instead "svn move" the
> existing files from src/engine to libqof/qof so that we can keep the
> file history? Or did I miss something here?

What if I use svn move on the cashutil branch - won't we then get the history
back when the branch is merged back?

--

Neil Williams