how long does gnucash remember --with-ofx-prefix=/opt/libofx?

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 21:45:57 EST 2005

I've built last weekend's g2 version (11850) several times trying to
see if I can resolve problems with ofx. Basically, it isn't working
at all for me. Initially it complains that it can't find the leading
'<' character. If I delete the ofx file preamble so that the file
starts with '<ofx>', then it complains of a premature end of file at
'</ofx>'.

The reason for the subject line is that I have the fink version of
libofx 0.7.0 installed in the normal location in the /sw tree. I also
built the CVS version of libofx 0.8.0 in /opt/libofx in hopes of
trying out ofxdirectconnect. (gwenhywfar won't build, so I can't even
try getting aqbanking up)

Anyway, since version 0.7.0 is in my PATH (and very early
therein...), and 0.8.0 is not in my PATH, will Gnucash, once it is
built, remember where I told configure the newest libofx is, or not?

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net