Save As in 1.9.0 r11850

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 22:37:04 EST 2005

I'm running the g2 version on OS X 10.4.3.

After importing a copy of my 1.8.11 file, or after running through
the new file wizard, if I choose 'Save As' from the file menu, the
window that appears is named just 'Save', and there is no entry box
for me type in a file name. I can pick an existing file from the
explorer/browser in the Save window (thus replacing an existing
file), but I can't name a new file.

I have installed gnumeric, and it behaves normally, so I don't think
it is my gnome2 installation.
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net