Doxygen on cvs.gnucash.org

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 14 16:11:28 EST 2005

Quoting Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk>:

> Could I ask that http://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD/ is updated a little more
> often, please? It was my understanding that my own site would not be needed
> after the CVS->SVN merge and I haven't updated it but looking at the
> gnucash.org one, it hasn't been updated for two weeks.
>
> Could the update be automated - not after each commit but maybe
> weekly or even
> daily (nightly)?

Unfortunately no..  I thought I mentioned this here, but perhaps it
was only discussed on IRC.  cvs.gnucash.org is running FC1.  The
configure script bombs out, so there's no way to configure the
sources such that I can "make doc" anymore.

I wont have a chance to update the machine to a more recent version
until January.  So either we need some FC1-compatible configure glue
just to run "make doc", or it's going ot have to wait until January.

Sorry.