gnucash NOT crashing now

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 17 20:08:09 EST 2005

(cc'd to gnucash-devel)

Strangely, I just noticed that the "Save Report" feature
isn't in the g2 UI.  Personally I think the "Save Report"
is a misnomer -- it should probably be labeled "Memorize Report"
or "Memorize Report Settings" or something to that affect.

I suspect that users think "Save Report" would mean "Save the
contents of this report so I can send it to someone" which is
not what this feature actually does.  Perhaps "Remember Report"
would be another potential label?

-derek