printing and page breaks

James Grant topace at lightbox.org
Fri Nov 18 15:54:42 EST 2005

Hi everyone,  so my fiscal year end has come around, and im attempting to
print off reports for my accountants, and am running into a problem :)

Sometimes the last line of the page is being split between the bottom of the
page, and the top of the next page.  its not cutting it off, but rather
splitting the line. ie) if i were to cut off the bottom margin and the top
margin of the next page, the two would go together to form the complete line
of text... its not always split in the middle, sometimes its 1/4 on one page,
and 3/4 on the next, etc.

it does this when i print to lpr, when i print to ps, when i print to pdf,
when i print to gfax even.... so its got to be something built in.

This is GnuCash 1.8.10 (from debian testing package)

also (side note) how can you change the font size?! i'd like to make the font
quite a bit smaller to save paper, but nowhere in any of the report options,
or program preferences is there a place to change the font size! :)

Thanks!
 James

--
James Grant