font problem in ledger view (gnucash 2.x)

Christian Krause chkr at plauener.de
Sat Nov 19 11:06:11 EST 2005

Hi,

During playing with gnucash 2.x I've found an annoying problem:

In each "ledger" or "journal" view (sorry, but is this the correct word
for the view of an account with all its transactions?), all columns with
numbers which are right-justified (at least: Date, Deposit, Withdrawel,
Balance) looks weired, because for in all cells the last part of the
numbers (it seems like two vertical pixel lines) is cut off.

It this a known problem or does anybody has an idea, what's the reason
for it?

If necessary I could send a small image of the problem to the list.

Best regards,
Christian