trac wiki ToC

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Nov 27 07:11:47 EST 2005

Am Sonntag, 27. November 2005 04:56 schrieb Tim Wunder:
> > > Is there a way to get the Trac Wiki pages to create a Table of Contents
> > > like the gnomesupport.org wiki?
> > >
> > > Having the ToC like this page:
> > > http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCashFaq
> > > looks better than this page:
> > > http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/wiki/GnuCashFaq
> >
> And, if you notice with the GnuCashFaq on
> gnomesupport.org, you can edit each individual question/section. Can that
> be done with the "aftermarket" plugin TOC?

I guess that's a feature that was specific to the MediaWiki wiki at
gnomesupport.org, whereas trac is based on the MoinMoinWiki which doesn't
have that feature at all. The German wiki ( http://linuxwiki.de/GnuCash ) is
a MoinMoin one and it doesn't have that feature anywhere, too. (It does have
a functioning TOC, though.)

Christian