gnc-backend-file.c: ERR_BACKEND_PERM too unspecific

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 28 18:48:00 EST 2005

I'm wondering why we even try to chown the old backup file at all?
I can understand why we want to chmod the NEW data file, but I
don't understand why we'd want to do anything but "rename" the
old backup file?

-derek