Gnucash CVS broken again - ? Not on FC3/OSX/Debian.

Didier Vidal didier-devel at 9online.fr
Sat Oct 1 17:01:04 EDT 2005

Le sam 01/10/2005 à 22:38, Neil Williams a écrit :
> On Saturday 01 October 2005 9:09 pm, David Hampton wrote:
> > You've done it again.  You've broken compilation of the gnucash tree.

[...]
> I have no explanation for your problems (as long as you did get each patch) -
> those files compile fine on these systems.
These are not David's problem only. The cvs was broken for me also.
And I'm 99% sure it was after your commits. Actually, I'm now working with
a cvs update -D (where date is 20 minutes before your commits) and all works fine again.

> What errors are you getting? If it's a never ending stream of syntax errors it
> is the wrong use of a private qof header instead of qof.h that, for whatever
> reason, was not picked up on any of my systems.
I suggest that you make a cvs checkout in a new place and see by
yourself. Maybe you are not in sync with the cvs locally, or you forgot
to commit some files...
[...]