Gnucash CVS working on FC3/OSX/Debian.

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 17:05:51 EDT 2005

On Saturday 01 October 2005 9:38 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> However, I can guess at what has happened.

Actually, after looking at one of the files, I don't think that is what has
happened - the headers look fine. I don't know is the only answer I have. The
file hasn't changed in 5 months.

> What are the errors you are getting?
>
> > That's not optional code, its
> > fundamental to gnucash.

And it works for me on each test system.

I did have a problem during the testing where I had to remove the *installed*
directory and do a fresh make install, but you're describing compile problems
rather than install.

If I could reproduce any errors then I'd fix them, unfortunately, I get no
errors.

--

Neil Williams