[Gnucash-changes] Remove guile - cashutil sync.

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 17:27:52 EDT 2005

On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 09:43:29PM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Saturday 01 October 2005 8:58 pm, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> > > +int
> > > +main (int argc, char **argv)
> > >  {
> > > +	qof_init();
> > > +	if(cashobjects_register()) {
> > >    test_query_core();
> > >    test_class();
> > >    test_querynew();
>
> Displays inline in each of the editors I use.
> src/engine/test/test-querynew.c
>
>         qof_init();
>         if(cashobjects_register()) {
>           test_query_core();
>           test_class();
>           test_querynew();
>         }

Um, nobody cares what your editor shows you except you.  What matters
is what's in the file.  When I said "please fix your editor" I meant:
make it easier for you to detect when your change is inconsistent with
the surrounding code.  Your patch will clearly produce a file with
inconsistent indentation.  Readability matters.

I realize that it will be difficult for you to fix this
after-the-fact.  I suggest reverting the patch until you can verify
that your patches don't screw up indentation.

(BTW, consistent treatment of whitespace is necessary for
collaboration in almost any software project.)

-chris