config.rpath, autogen.sh, gettextize, [WAS: test-dom-converters1 failure]

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 7 16:04:46 EDT 2005

Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:

> More on this: If I do a make dist, and then later rerun autogen.sh it
> will pick up the configure.in from the gnucash-1.99.0 directory.

Odd.. I've never noticed this problem...

> That's also undesirable, no?

I dunno -- what's it actually doing?

> Any objections to replacing
>
>> `find $srcdir -name configure.in -print`
>
> with just $srcdir/configure.in?

*shrugs*  Well, you'll have to replace it with 'echo ...' to make
it work the same.  ;)

I don't see why not, right now..  If we ever add a sub-configure
we can redo the autogen script at that time.

So, sure.  Go ahead.