SEGV during file IO

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 21:50:51 EDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 11:20:35PM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Friday 14 October 2005 10:57 pm, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> > Currently, it seems that any file open or save causes SEGV.
>
> :-(
>
> Nothing like that from this end. Anyone else?

:(  I moved to another machine and I can't reproduce this.  Maybe there
was the old file-backend module library left over in the install
directory?  I don't know.  Oh well.

> Do the tests in src/backend/file operate successfully? (All are now fixed).

For the most part.  There's still occasional failures like:

FAILURE test_real_account test-xml-account.c:341 commodity scus differ
FAILURE test_real_account test-xml-account.c:341 unknown node in dom tree: act:security

-chris