Next gnucash version numbers

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Sun Oct 16 19:22:01 EDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 10:28:36PM +0200, Christian Stimming wrote:

> IIRC there has been some talk about automating this task already; that's
> even better.

Yeah,
  I started to script this, but ended up spending all the time getting
'make dist' to work (which it did last time I checked) and haven't
gotten back to it yet.  If it becomes urgent I'll probably get back on
it, but I've got a few other sticks in the fire at the moment.

  From what I can tell, the alpha release process is trivially
scriptable, though.

-chris