building 1.8 (was: "make dist" shouldn't create doxygen documentation)

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Tue Oct 18 23:08:21 EDT 2005

Still no joy compiling it here. If I touch dummy.c to make this go away
it just fails late complaining about not having 'ChangeLog' in the po
directory. No friggin idea why that is. I officially give up trying to
make a 1.8.12 release.

Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
        | |^| | |  Life out here is raw
        | | |^| |  But we will never stop
        | |_|_| |  We will never quit
        | / __> |  cause we are Metallica