building 1.8

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Oct 19 08:14:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

this is unfortunate. I haven't seen that weird complaint before, but as
I said I have been able to run "make distcheck" in the current
1-8-branch. If you want to, I can upload the tarball to sourceforge
(although any of you admins there need to upgrade me to "Release
Technician" before I can access the file release system there.)

Christian