Switching from CVS to Subversion: test svn repo available

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 16:35:16 EDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 03:20:15PM -0400, David Hampton wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 14:52 -0400, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
>
> > It kind of makes me want to respond like others have [1],
> > but I want to remain constructive.
>
> If you wanted to remain constructive you wouldn't have posted that URL.

:( You're right, David.  Thank you for pointing out my hypocrisy
without being mean.

Derek,

        I apologize for dredging up the past like that.  I said I
wanted to remain constructive, but my actions said otherwise.  I wish
I could take it back.  I /will/ try to exercise more self-control in
the future.  Please forgive me.

Regretfully,

-chris