autogen.sh stops when trying cvs g2 build...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 30 09:58:41 EST 2005

Quoting Michael Wahlbrink <linux.wali at gmx.de>:

> It was a about 2month old g2 chackout, which I've updated today.....

How did you update?  You probably didn't use the CVS Command to pull
out new directories.  Generally you need "cvs -q up -Pd" to make sure
you pull out new directories (and delete empty ones).  I suspect you
just did a "cvs update".

>>> /usr/share/aclocal/libguppi.m4:11: warning: underquoted definition of
>>> AM_PATH_LIBGUPPI
>>

>> Guppi was 1.8 only - if you aren't building HEAD or running gnucash 1.8
>> anymore, remove Guppi.
>>
> The guppi is from the working gnome 1 gnucash of the distro (gentoo) I
> use this gnucash for my daily business.... If it important to remove it,
> I will setup a chroot for testing gnucash g2!

This is just a warning that you can safely ignore.

>>> lib/Makefile.am:4: required directory lib/glib26 does not exist
>>> lib/Makefile.am:2: required directory lib/glib26 does not exist

THIS implies you don't have the full source tree....