autogen.sh stops when trying cvs g2 build...

Michael Wahlbrink linux.wali at gmx.de
Sun Oct 30 11:03:52 EST 2005

Derek Atkins schrieb:
> Quoting Michael Wahlbrink <linux.wali at gmx.de>:
>
>> It was a about 2month old g2 chackout, which I've updated today.....
>

> How did you update?  You probably didn't use the CVS Command to pull
> out new directories.  Generally you need "cvs -q up -Pd" to make sure
> you pull out new directories (and delete empty ones).  I suspect you
> just did a "cvs update".

Ummmm, yeah.... I think that this might be the error......
Ok I try to update with your command (I'm not so familiar with CVS, I'm
a SVN user ;-) )

>>> Guppi was 1.8 only - if you aren't building HEAD or running gnucash 1.8
>>> anymore, remove Guppi.
>>>
>> The guppi is from the working gnome 1 gnucash of the distro (gentoo) I
>> use this gnucash for my daily business.... If it important to remove it,
>> I will setup a chroot for testing gnucash g2!
>

> This is just a warning that you can safely ignore.

Ok, so I can continue to use both versions on the same system ;-)

> THIS implies you don't have the full source tree....

see above.... It seems there've been some changes during the last few
months ;-)

> -derek

thanks for the help
micha