Switching from CVS to Subversion: test svn repo available

Didier Vidal didier-devel at 9online.fr
Sun Oct 30 14:01:57 EST 2005

Sorry for answering late to this email. I was traveling last week, and
was away from my email...

My comment is just about the following specific point:
[...]
> I've setup the post-commit hook to mail the changeset diffs to
> 'gnucash-changes at gnucash.org'.  Note that a seperate gnucash-patches mail of
> only the commit notice (without diffs) is *not* setup here.  I'm not sure that
> it will be, either.  If you have a strong desire to have a
> non-diff-containing-per-commit email, speak up now.

I've always wondered why the commits are systematically sent to
gnucash-patches... This results in noise and an additional chance to
forget or loose patches (since no dedicated tool exists to manage them).

Why not just sending the patches, the patches acknowledgments and the
patches commits to gnucash-patches ?

Didier.