Automake, Schmautomake

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 13:51:28 EDT 2005

On Friday 16 September 2005 6:27 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk>:
> > The thing is, of course, in order to fix the compilation errors I'm
> > having to modify CFLAGS which then re-generates the automake errors!!!
>
> You could modify AM_CFLAGS, no?

First thing I tried - it was ignored because -Wno-error appeared before the
-Werror. Besides, it's not -Wno-error I need, it's a per-directory setting
according to the kind of errors in each one. It's not a problem overall.

> PS: I probably wont respond to any more messages in the next four days;
> I've had
> a death in the family.  I should be back online Monday or Tuesday.

Of course. My sympathy for your loss. I'm sure everyone here would add their
own. Take all the time you need, we'll all be here when you come back!

--

Neil Williams