Problem mit gnucash 1.8.11 und Bibliotheken

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 29 20:23:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

This is an English list.  If you don't understand this response, then I
suggest
you re-try on the gnucash-de mailing list.

You're missing glib-devel for glib-1.x

-derek

Quoting froede at nds2000.de: