Size of screenshots?

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sun Apr 16 18:22:50 EDT 2006

Bengt Thuree wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have not resized any of the screen shots I have taken.
> Is this ok or?
>
> I have attached one of the normal sized ones for Chapter 2.
>
> Is this size ok, or?
>
> /Bengt

Bengt,

Its a little big imho, but not really horrible. I'll basically leave
this to your best judgement, but my approach to screenshots was to try
to make the viewable area in GnuCash as small as possible before taking
the shot while still having all of the relevant information in the shot.
Test it out in Yelp, but remember that some people will be looking at
this in 800x600 and having really large screenshots will be painful to them.

Chris