Size of screenshots?

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Sun Apr 16 21:01:26 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 16:22 -0600, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> Bengt Thuree wrote:
> > I have not resized any of the screen shots I have taken.

> Its a little big imho, but not really horrible. I'll basically leave
> this to your best judgement, but my approach to screenshots was to try
> to make the viewable area in GnuCash as small as possible before taking
> the shot while still having all of the relevant information in the shot.
> Test it out in Yelp, but remember that some people will be looking at
> this in 800x600 and having really large screenshots will be painful to them.

I tried to do the same... but then again, perhaps I was in to much of a
hurry... I will try to check how it looks in yelp with 800*600 and see.
I am having problems shrinking down the GnuCash window though. Can't
shrink the columns as I want, and if you have three accounts open, you
can not shrink it down as much as you can when you have only the one
main Chart of Accounts open. Even if by looking at the screen you should
be able to shrink it down just as much...

/Bengt