customer credit limit

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Wed Apr 19 02:34:53 EDT 2006

On On, 2006-04-19, 09:23, Patrick Schweiger skrev:
> Bengt Thuree wrote:
>> Should not be a problem.
>> Patrick is looking into the business part of the Guide, and hopefully he
>> reads this :)
>
> work on the business chapters is what prompted the question :)

<Blush>.....

Ok, I guess I am a bit tired and stressed from working on chapters to
much... (as well as hiding in my cubicle at work....)

Another thing...
How are your Puttogether chapters arranged? What is the pre-requisite>?
That is what transactions are required when you start your chapters?
I ensure that the first thing I do in Puttogether is to load the last
saved one from the previous chapter...
But we have not done all chapters yet leading up to Business section...
You starting from scratch or?

/Bengt

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt at thuree.com    www.thuree.com/bt