customer credit limit

Patrick Schweiger pks at spiffykitty.com
Tue Apr 18 20:53:59 EDT 2006

Bengt Thuree wrote:

> Another thing...
> How are your Puttogether chapters arranged? What is the pre-requisite>?
> That is what transactions are required when you start your chapters?

I don't fully understand the question, and wasn't going to worry about
the logistics (I have paid no attention to id tags with underscores thus
far) until I was happy with the content.

> I ensure that the first thing I do in Puttogether is to load the last
> saved one from the previous chapter...

I'll read up on these, I'm sure it won't be difficult.  I'll try and
remember to give you a heads up when I deal with that aspect.

> You starting from scratch or?

No.  The original is quite good.  I'm just cleaning up some language,
formatting, documenting new features and expanding on things a little.
Something on the order of this _incomplete_not_even_spell_checked patch
(speak up if you don't think I'm on the right track!).