links in documents

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 21 12:48:19 EDT 2006

Other than that I think the "check here <link>" syntax is
gramatically incorrect and editorial-wise a poor way to do
it, I think using docbook hyperlinks is a good idea.

-derek

PS: A better way, gramatically, would be:
  "For more information please check <xref ... />,
   the <link ...>reports</link> section, or ..."