GnuCash Guide CH8

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Sat Apr 22 05:16:25 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 20:59 -0600, David V Herman wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 08:16 +0800, Bengt Thuree wrote:
> > On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 15:13 -0600, David V Herman wrote:

> > I was debating if I should modify a screenshot with a big circle or
> > something. Comments?
> >
> I tried adding text "option Button" above it but could not figure out
> how to draw an arrow to the "button".
>
> Try it a see what you think.
>
> By the way this option is an several other screens - if I remember
> correctly.

Several other screens?
I only remember it in chapter 2 I think.

Anyway, good with a refreshment in Chapter 8 anyway also.

Did you see my comment regarding xref links, instead of hardcoded "See
Chapter 8..."
Unfortunately I think someone will have to modify the XLST scripts if we
will use xref, since HTML pages looks a bit weird compared to Yelp
pages.

/Bengt