GnuCash Guide CH8

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sun Apr 23 21:12:21 EDT 2006

Bengt Thuree wrote:
> Several other screens?
> I only remember it in chapter 2 I think.
>
> Anyway, good with a refreshment in Chapter 8 anyway also.
>
> Did you see my comment regarding xref links, instead of hardcoded "See
> Chapter 8..."
> Unfortunately I think someone will have to modify the XLST scripts if we
> will use xref, since HTML pages looks a bit weird compared to Yelp
> pages.

Bengt,

Dont worry about this going forward we will either;
a) update the internal stylesheets we use to the one's shipped with
gnome-doc-utils or
b) just make gnome-doc-utils needed

b) is a little problematic as one of our target distros for release
(RHEL 4.0) doesn't have a gnome version with gnome-doc-utils in it.

Chris