graphics libraries

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 27 01:12:18 EDT 2006

What is gnucash using in 1.9/2.0+ for drawing charts?

I can get charts to appear on screen, but if I try to print, I get a
blank page, and a message in the terminal window:

(gnucash:7623): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_emit_by_name:
assertion `detailed_signal != NULL' failed

Having just emerged from over a month in gnome font hell trying to
get libgnomeprint to work with gnucash, I'm inclined to believe that
this behavior is either my setup or a problem with the very bizarre
gnome hybrid that fink provides. Thus no bugzilla report, yet.

Personally, I have _no_ use for pie charts under any circumstances,
but if I can track this down, it might help in my quest for a good
gnome base. And a few others might also benefit.
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mac 10.4.6, gcc 4.0.1, gnome something 2.6 - 2.14