GnuCash Guide CH8

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Fri Apr 28 08:03:25 EDT 2006

Hi

Another small comment.

Regarding: chapter Configuring Finance::Quote

To find out which filename you have in GnuCash, I do not think you can
do the following;
File -> Open -> Open ... and check the highlighted file name.
My highlighted file name is the first GnuCash file in this directory,
which was not the GnuCash file I am using.

Much easier to simply check the Titel of GnuCash. You have the file name
there.
The File Path can be found in File -> Open -> Open though.

Perhaps rename the chapter to something like
"Configuring for automatic retrieval of quotes"
The chapter do not have to much to do with configure Finance::Quote.

/Bengt