[rms at gnu.org: Some problems on gnucash.org]

Linas Vepstas linas at austin.ibm.com
Tue Aug 8 16:46:45 EDT 2006

Hi Josh,

I guess you are maintiaing the website at this moment.  I received
this note from RMS. We should link to gnu.org somewhere near the
begining, e.g.

GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software,
freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, *BSD,
Solaris and Mac OSX. GnuCash is part of the

A harder change would be to hack the logo and change it from
"open source finance software" to
"free software for financial management" or
"free software for finance".

--linas

----- Forwarded message from Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org> -----