Translation of gnucash to Romanian

Dan Pescaru dan.pescaru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:20:05 EDT 2006

Hi

I have started the translation of gnucash po file in romanian and is
uploaded to svn 20% of total strings translated.
I have on the computer another I think 20% translated and i'm still working
on it.
About the translation of gnucash user manual it's great that you want so
hard to start working on it. I think we can help each other and make a good
job.

So then, i wait your mail.

--
Danny