[Libofx-devel] Direct Investment import to GNUCash

Zachary unceldrot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:56:27 EST 2006

I see the same results.  My accounts are laid out such that the top level
brokerage account is set as type "Bank" and I have seperate "Stock" accounts
for each security underneath that.  Somebody told me that if I put a
placeholder (check that box in the settings) "Stock" account between the top
level bank account and the individual securites accounts then the import
would work properly.  I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.  Let me know
if you do.

Zachary