2.0.2 and GConf

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 6 18:25:24 EST 2006

Andreas Köhler wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Am Mittwoch, den 06.12.2006, 08:21 -0700 schrieb Mark Johnson:
>

>>Quite right.  I tried SVN15135 and the error was gone.  Thanks, Andreas.
>>

>Great! One minor note: I did not say that you should compile trunk at
>r15135, because that is only one possible solution. Others would have
>been to either patch the 2.0.2 tarball with the unified diff you can
>download at the bottom of the page linked above, or compile HEAD of
>branches/2.0.

It's good to know about the other possibilities.

>You have now decided to get the HEAD of trunk, which is even better for
>the project :)
>
>-- andi5

I don't mind testing something that could be totally unstable as I have
gnucash on two systems.  My main financial system is running 2.0.1, in
part due to this gconf problem, and in part due to something like bug
347089 (mostly the latter).  Happily, both of these problems are not
present at the HEAD of trunk.

Mark