2.0.2 and GConf

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Wed Dec 6 17:27:30 EST 2006

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 06.12.2006, 08:21 -0700 schrieb Mark Johnson:
> >>Since gnucash 2.0.3 is coming out soon, I will be happy to download it
> >>and try again.
> >The current thread does not sound as if you either waited for 2.0.3 or
> >tried http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/15135 :)
> >
> Quite right.  I tried SVN15135 and the error was gone.  Thanks, Andreas.

Great! One minor note: I did not say that you should compile trunk at
r15135, because that is only one possible solution. Others would have
been to either patch the 2.0.2 tarball with the unified diff you can
download at the bottom of the page linked above, or compile HEAD of
branches/2.0.

You have now decided to get the HEAD of trunk, which is even better for
the project :)

-- andi5