2.0.2 and GConf

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 6 17:08:33 EST 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:
Quoting Mark Johnson <mrj001 at shaw.ca>:

> Umm, which SVN branch?  There's no reference to g-wrap.m4 in trunk.
> Indeed, the ONLY reference I see is in a ChangeLog entry:
>
> # find . -type f | xargs grep g-wrap.m4
> ./ChangeLog~:   * macros/g-wrap.m4: fix the help text spacing.
> ./ChangeLog:    * macros/g-wrap.m4: fix the help text spacing.
> ./ChangeLog.2005:       * macros/g-wrap.m4: Copy macro file from
> gwrap-1.3.4
> package
>
> SO......  I have no idea why you're seeing a distclean problem
> unless you did something weird, like change branches or try to
> build a new version into an old version's directory tree...

It was trunk, but the problem was local.  I deleted the g-wrap.m4 file,
did a revert, followed by an update to the latest version (instead of
15135), verified that the file was still not there, and got past the
problem.  Now, it's successfully compiled, so it was a false alarm.

I guess I must have had something old hanging around still.  It's been
quite a while since I did an update on that directory.  This seems to
have cleared it.

> -derek

Mark