Win32 Port Efforts (eKA$H fork)

jarney1 at cox.net jarney1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 11 21:54:55 EST 2006

Thanks.  I think this will work for me.  The only situation I can think of where it is not correct at the commodity level is defining asset classes that incorporate a tax hedge strategy (i.e. tax deferred Lg Cap vs. tax immediate Lg Cap).

Tax policy balancing is rare but not unheard of in terms of a balanced portfolio.

I think the KVP at the commodity level is good enough.  As I mentioned earlier, I think I'll abandon my tree and try again from scratch with a recent SVN copy.

-Jon.