Win32 - installer.sh - adding profile.d

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 21 16:41:03 EST 2006

Quoting hfelton-lists <hfelton_lists at hotmail.com>:

> i still think there is an implicit requirement to restart
> the msys-system at least once during the initial
> installs and downloads.  im not sure where tho.

Hmm.. I wonder...  I think I've noticed this myself, but I'm not
sure why.  Maybe it needs to reset the msys env after it installs
the mingw development system?  Or maybe unzip or some of the other
subsystems?   *shrugs*.

> i have tried a few places to store the 27Mb exe file
> and they have all been unsuccessful so far.  if i
> come up with an anonymous-access location
> then i will post it here.  hmmm.  bittorrent?

I'm not sure about a daily build, per se, but we could host them
on the gnucash server.  The problem would be how to give you the
ability to upload it.