2.0.4 release?

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Sat Dec 30 21:34:23 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 21:05 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

> 2) Change the code to retry-on-failure (so we'd have to try each read
>    and write twice).
>
> Although I prefer #1, David seems to prefer #2.  He's doing the work so
> I'll let him decide.   IMNSHO for now the Debian package can just limit
> the compatible glib version.

I'm doing normal fallback behavior.  All writes will use new key names
without spaces.  Read will first attempt to retrieve from a new key name
without a space.  If that read fails, gnucash will attempt a reread
using the previous key name.  This double-read should only ever happen
once per person per data file.

David