Fancy Invoice

Brian dol-sen at telus.net
Mon Feb 6 15:22:59 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-02 at 12:48 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Andrew Sackville-West <andrew at farwestbilliards.com>:
>
> > So what is the proper way to look up that specific info from the book
> > database?
>
> Well, I think the phone number and website would need to be added to
> the book properties (take a look in business-prefs.scm).  Then you
> can load the book properties and lookup the contents (see invoice.scm
> for an example of how it pulls in the company name and address).

> -derek

I have a number of changes completed for the fancy invoice.  I have
added properties to the File=>Properties dialog and that info is saved.
I have added Phone,Fax,Website properties to the invoice.

What I have not been able to do yet is get the info into the extra notes
from the book.  My scheme abilities are not that good :(.

I'll make a patch with what I have so far probably later today.  I need
to clean out some dead code I was experimenting with (which doesn't
work).

--
Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>