Fancy Invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 6 15:42:00 EST 2006

Quoting Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>:

> I have a number of changes completed for the fancy invoice.  I have
> added properties to the File=>Properties dialog and that info is saved.
> I have added Phone,Fax,Website properties to the invoice.

Excellent.

> What I have not been able to do yet is get the info into the extra notes
> from the book.  My scheme abilities are not that good :(.

I'm not sure what you mean by "get the info into the extra notes from
the book".  What extra notes?

> I'll make a patch with what I have so far probably later today.  I need
> to clean out some dead code I was experimenting with (which doesn't
> work).

Okay.  I /suspect/ what you did was just add "options" in the report
to hold these fields instead of just grabbing them from the book.  At
least that's what I think you did based upon my interpretation of what
you meant above by the "extra notes" issue.

If you look at the make-myname-table procedure in invoice.scm, that's
where it pulls the company name and address from the book properties.