Fancy Invoice

Brian dol-sen at telus.net
Mon Feb 6 21:59:58 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-02 at 16:34 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
>  What you
> CAN do is add two checkboxes to let the user decide whether to display the
> "Direct all inquiries to: c-cname" and "Make all cheques payable to:
> c-contact"
> messages.  Then you leave the two strings in the options (so the user
> can re-define the message) but then you build the actual report based
> on the checkbox, the contents of the option string, and the c-{name,contact}
> during the invoice run.
>
> Unfortunately there's just no way to seed c-contact and c-name in the options
> creation because they exist outside the book setting.
>
> > I'll finish cleaning it up and generate a patch. :)
>
> -derek

Done, Thank you Derek.  I knew one of you would know how to do it.  It
just took me all afternoon to actually accomplish it :) (countless #!$%
#@ trial and errors later)

Attached is the diff implementing all the changes.

There is one more change I would like to make.  Add a parameter to set
the minimum number of entries in the body rather than it be hard coded
in the scheme file.

Another wish is to be able to set the default invoice type for printing.
i.e. choose between {printable, easy, fancy-invoice, etc.} as part of
the business options.
--
Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>